Sunday, June 17, 2012

My things my rules


my words :

  • 1.   I really disagree when my thing is used by somebody else and they act like their own.
  • 2.       Please keep on well-care on my thing just like my full-care
  • 3.       Someone belonging that shared with me and I pay for the maintenance.
  • 4.       Don’t exchange, change, install anything without my permission.
  • 5.       Ask for my permission when you want to used mine.
  • 6.       Don’t let others touch my thing.


Seriously, I don’t care about anyone words. Thing is my thing, and my rule. If you don’t like it, don’t borrow or use mine. Perhaps, everyone will say that I am an kedekut taik hidung masin or what so ever, lantak la barang aku. Nak sembang dasat, nak guna suka-suka, nak guna lama-lama, tak reti nak tanggungjawab. Beli barang niri. Jagan nak susahkan orang lain. Fikir sama owner guna barang-barang dia untuk apa. Kalau setakat urusan sampah, tayah la guna yang orang punya. Kalau untuk kepentingan diri sendiri, beli sendiri, duit sendiri. Mudah bukan?.

Problems occur when :

  • 1.       I didn’t do that.
  • 2.       I don’t know, maybe it happened when someone else use.
  • 3.       Eh, this is not happen last night. Last past hours just ok. Then?
  • 4.       Aku tada duit la nak bayar balik. Sorry jela. (sorry bole repair ka?)
  • 5.       Alah, bukan jadi apa2, lagi pon. Kalau dah jadi? Sepak aku bagi.


Why do I wrote this ? this is because I care about others and I don’t use others item just cincai-bocai. And I not using mine so fucking hard like you used mine. Plus, aku jarang pinjam barang mahal orang.

No comments:

Post a Comment